Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wow!!! It Has Been Way to Long...

Well hello everyone!!
It has been quite sometime since I have blogged or posted any of my creations (I apologize). The last time I posted was in January, and a lot has happened since then. Most importantly, I graduated from WVU with my Masters in Elementary Education. I also started subbing at the end of Febuary, and finish subbing for this year on Wednesday. I will have two days off and will start my summer teaching job on Monday!!! I currently do not have a full-time teaching postition for the fall, but I check the job postings every week and am applying for everything I am qualified for!!

Now onto the fun stuff!!! I have not been to busy making cakes, but I have made a few over the past couple of months.

Picnic Table Cake



                         
             Checker Board                                                      Cookie Jar
                                                                              (made of rice cereal treats)


Mild Carton
(made from rice cereal treats)


PICNIC TABLE CAKE
I made this for my boyfrieds Dads birthday!!
there are chocolate chip cookis in the cookie jar :)


PEACE, LOVE and HAPPINESS

The sketch I drew up...


... and the finished product!!!


Anyone who knows me, or has read this blog knows that I LOVE cows!!! My best friend, who is in Scotland sent me a new cow for my collection from her travles around Europe!!

It's a Creamer... How cute!!!


Raspberry Swirl Cake

Tiled Cake for my boyrfriends sister's Birthday


  
Raspberry swirl cake with raspberry
filling, so good!!!


Jonny's Birthday Cake

Jon had gotten a new bike, so that
is what I decided to make his cake about.
It is a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream!!


Anniversary Cake

My Grandparents never had a Wedding Cake
so for their 60th anniversary, I made them
this cake!!


The TWINS Birthday Cupcakes

My Aunt Debra LOVES the Beach!!!


My Dad LOVES to Golf!!


Graduation Cake



Groom's Cake





No comments:

Post a Comment